Thursday 14 June 2012

14/6: Good News 2 - London 2012 at the Pin Meet

London 2012 have confirmed tonight that they will be at the pin meet on Saturday with a film crew. They will be bringing a presenter too, who will 'front' the film and talk with collectors. Who knows, they may even trade a few pins!

So, careful of the stripey shirts - you know who you are!!

TRAVEL UPDATE:

The Central Line is suspended on Saturday between Marble Arch and Bethnal Green, so if you were planning to use it from central London or to connect with the Northern Line at Bank or direct from Liverpool Street, you will need to make alternate plans.

7 comments:

wookie said...

NOEL !!

noel 9 said...

You wear one stripy shirt and you are branded a stripist.

I will wear some thing new so not to upset the other traders and any viewers

Anthony said...

Please dont let it be flowery!! :-)

wookie said...

Yes, cos I'm allergic to bees :)

Sleathy said...

Hi all! Though I was only there for 45 minutes today I thoroughly enjoyed meeting people especially Paul! Thank you for your kindness ...I only wish I could have stayed longer .... I have found a friend who is going to the Opening Ceremony ......

wookie said...

At least we didn't get a flowery shirt :)

Anthony said...

just be thankful for small mercies!