Thursday 25 June 2009

Range of Gold Pins?

So what could that line of gold in the bottom half of the frame be?

I was wondering about this, until I saw a new pin on eBay today. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to show the image from eBay, so I won't post a picture. Suffice to say it's gold in the shape of Big Ben with a large and bright 2012 Paralympic logo. No other colours.

I 'think' I can see such a shape in the line of gold somewhere in line between pins 1 and 2 in the top row. I think I can see a Buckingham Palace and St Paul's too, but I may have just had too much sugar today!

What do you think - do we have a range of London Skyline pins out there?

7 comments:

Tom said...

Its a good call Paul.

Bryan said...

I couldn't find this pin on Ebay - do you have an item number ?

Bryan said...

Me again

I have found the pin you are talking about. Have you seen the sellers other pin - item number 220441430367

Tom said...

Yes I saw that pin too. It sounds like they are official, but is anybody else disappointed in the quality of the design? I have to say I am not impressed.

Paul said...

Looks like both pins have been removed from eBay. Did someone make a good offer?

Tom said...

Not me. But if they are circulation of 20,000 as he suggested they will not be hard to get when the shop launches.

Tom said...

Anyone picked up a Gold pin yet?