Tuesday 14 July 2009

3 Year To Go Pin News

I contacted the 'Open Weekend' team in LOCOG today to ask about Open Weekend pins and 3 YTG pins (I can't claim credit for the idea, it came from a reader).

I found out that there are no Open Weekend pins going to be available (there weren't for last year's so no surprise there). They did say that there would be a 3 YTG pin available from Monday 27th July (the actual 3YTG date). They said that the pins would be available from Runners Need or Crest of London.

I then phoned Runners Need and they confirmed that they had heard of a 3 YTG pin (the person thought just one design), and that they thought they would be selling it, possible via their website.

I guess in that case we'll be looking at anything between £5.99 and £9.99. So keep a lookout on the Runners Need and Crest of London sites (both available from the links page on the www.london2012pins.com website.

0 comments: