Tuesday 22 September 2009

22/9: News from the Museum of London - New stock coming

I've had an update from the Museum of London. The good news is that they will soon be stocking the weather and teapots pins at £6.99 each I understand. No exact word on when, but I'd say it's close. They hope to get as many in their online store as possible, but don't forget if they're not online, you can still order by phone and in person in the shop.
They will also be trying to stock the white logo pin and Heroes Parade pins - supply permitting.

The even better news is that they plan to sell the London Skyline set (around £125) in the shop and online. No dates, but again I think it's very close. Apparently very nice packaging and a 'high-end collectors piece'.

They will also have a new set which we haven't heard about before. There are 7 pins on a 'West End' theme. All priced at £6.99, I think they'll come out with the weather and teapots (supply permitting).

Images (not photos) of the pins






My sincere thanks to the Museum of London for this information.

0 comments: