Sunday 27 September 2009

27/9: New Forum Message Board

I have added a new style of message board to the website. Hopefully you will all agree it's better than what was there before. The old one was a basic system offered by the website hosts, the new one is a separate and more professional system which I can link in to the website.

I'm afraid I wasn't able to copy the old posts across, but I hope you'll agree it was worth it.

I've set up some categories I think will be useful with a section for pin-trading.

You don't have to register to read or post, but I think you'll find it more convenient if you do as it saves having to enter confirmation numbers all the time.

Please let me know if you think there should be some more sections or categories.

You can access the message board via the same website link, or directly at www.london2012pins.freeforumhost.com.

0 comments: