Saturday 28 January 2012

28/1: The 6th Unofficial London 2012 Pin Collectors Meet

Following last week's successful pin meet, I'd like to invite everyone to the next meet. Here are the details

Date: Saturday 10th March 2012
Time: 2.30pm
Venue: The Railway Tavern, 131 Angel Lane, Stratford, E15 1DB

It's the usual format, a bit of chat and a bit of trading. Everyone is welcome, those that have been before and those that think they would like to try some pin trading or just meet other collectors. It doesn't matter how much or how little you have to trade, we would love to see you.

The pub's owners very kindly let us use their conservatory free of charge, so whilst this meet will not cost anything to attend, please consider buying some food or drink while you are their to support them.  Click here for their website

The pub is very easy to find and is served by Stratford regional station which is accessible from underground, overground and the DLR. According to the TfL website, there are no disruptions planned for the area on that day.

As usual I will contact the friendly sponsors to see if they may be able to offer pins to those that register and attend. Anything we receive will be distributed on a first-registered, first-served basis as before.

If you would like to come, then please drop me an email to info@londonpins.co.uk.

Even if you have mentioned in passing that you plan to come to the next meet, please send an email. The list of attendees is currently empty and I'll add people to it in the order I receive emails. I will send a confirmation back to you telling you that I have received your registration and I'll let you know where you are on the list.

So, please come along tot he 6th Unofficial London 2012 Pin Meet, and I hope to see as many there as possible.

2 comments:

NOC-KEN said...

I'll be in London for the games. Will you have Pin Meets then.

London Pins said...

Hi, yes I hope we will be able to organise some pin meets during the Games. I hope to have more details very soon.