Thursday 14 July 2011

14/7: London 2012 Ingots

You may have noticed recently that I have expanded the website to list some other London 2012 collectables - stamps, coins and ingots.

I've collected stamps and coins for years and the London 2012 issues for each of these were obvious items for me to collect. As I love making lists, I thought it would be a good idea to add some details about the items to the website.

I came across the collectable ingots earlier in the year and they looked like a decent collectable to me and so with the manufacturers assistance, I have listed these on the website too.



Yesterday, I found that one of the pin retailers, Glamorous Living, was stocking the ingots too, so if you're interested in these items, then take a look at the pages on my website http://www.londonpins.co.uk/ingots and also their website http://www.glamorousliving.co.uk/viewcategory.php?groupid=14

2 comments:

Pippin said...

... but the logo colours are not in the right order!

London Pins said...

Only you!! Well me too I suppose, but I didn't notice this time.