Monday 27 February 2012

27/2: The 'Classic' Look Returns

If proof were necessary that I do listen, I've reverted the blog back to the old look and feel. I still think the new style has its merits and provides a more interactive experience, but I appreciate that it makes using the blog a little more difficult than it needs to be.

Coupled with the fact that older browsers and iPads were struggling to display the news items means I was cutting off readers, and that's not the point of a new style.

So, until the templates are more versatile and support mobile browsing, we resume normal service. Thank you to those of you who gave me the constructive feedback, I'll bear it in mind if I try to change the look again.

3 comments:

Acer said...

Thanks for listening to the feelings of everyone, Paul. Hopefully this did not cause you any problems.

London Pins said...

Not at all! 23 years in the IT industry taught me to take a copy of the design before I started playing!

noel 9 said...

WHAT ! I was just getting used to LONDON 2012 PIN.... VERSION 2.0 (NOT !)

Thanks..... you have made this Ex Banker very happy. If aint broke......

Cheers