Tuesday 5 June 2012

5/6: Next Pin Meet - Saturday 16th June

With less than 2 weeks to go until our next pin trading meet, I wanted to invite anyone that is still thinking of joining us to come along.

The date of the meet is Saturday 16th June. We are meeting at the Stadium Suite on the 3rd floor of John Lewis in the Westfield, Stratford City shopping centre. We start at 12pm and will be there until around 5pm. If you had thought about trying some pin trading, or just want to come along to meet some collectors and see a wide range of London 2012 pins, then please join us.

Stadium Suite at John Lewis

There's no pressure to trade and whether you have lots of pins to swap or very few, you will be welcome.

I'm pleased to say that Honav will be supporting us and hope to be able to display some frames of pins.

If you would like to know more or wish to register your interest, please email me at info@londonpins.co.uk.

1 comments:

Sleathy said...

I am due for my Gamesmaker Training at 2 pm in Hackney that day .... I think ...so I will see if I can pop along before then ...