Wednesday 18 July 2012

18/7: New Coca-Cola Partner Pin

A new Coca-Cola internal pin has appeared on the scene.

This pin has not been produced by a professional designer but rather was produced from a competition they ran earlier this year. It was a chance for the Coke families to design a London 2012 pin. The winning design was voted for by staff and they produced a pin for each member of staff in the country. The issue size is 5,000.


As with most internal pins, this is for staff only and is not going to be issued to the public.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

It's a pity that PTC volunteers aren't considered "honorary" staff members!

TJ said...

Can anyone help me re the coke collection pins I think the pin collectors and pin trading ones are fab the lanyard one and trading are not on their website does anyone know if they are just unique to Hyde and Olympic park.

Sleathy said...

I have not seen their Lanyard & Trading pins - or are you referring to the Locog ones ? I think they are easily available from the usual sites ...though limited to 2012 I believe....

TJ said...

Hi sleathy I'm meaning the coke ones I have the others and seen a coke lanyard one which looks fab but not on the website like the other pin trading exclusive to Hyde park.

London Pins said...

TJ, the Coke lanyard pin is not exclusive to the HP location i understand. I think they just haven't had a chance to get it on the website yet. I have one ready to load to my catalogue, it's just finding the time at the moment! I hope to have all the latest Coke stuff on my website over the weekend. I'm waiting until after Saturday's pin meet to see what else I find there.

TJ said...

Thanks Paul I'll keep looking....what would we do without your insider info.

charlotte said...

Hi.
Can anybody tell me how many are in this particular set, as this is number coc0010 which I have got, and I've also got 1-8, 11 and 14. But have no idea how many are in the set, or what 9,12 and 13 and any others look like.
Thanks